Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Site News & Updates

It's been awhile since I've formally updated everyone on things and I feel the need to do so considering I've began alot of new projects that affect where I post some of my DVD reviews that I'd normally post here.

Most notably, I recently started up a site dedicated solely to the coverage of my favorite wrestling promotion, PWG, along with help from a few friends. I will be posting all my future reviews there, BUT I will also continue posting them here for a few months until all the regular readers of this blog get used to the change. I also may continue posting old show reviews here as well then adding them to the review archive on Guerrilla Fanfare which is where you can find links to every PWG DVD that I've ever reviewed. I'm excited about this venture and hope you'll come along for the ride. Follow us on Twitter @TheTeamPWG for updates & fun stuff! Also be on the look out for some YouTube content in the next few months (hopefully)! Click on the banner below to check out the blog!
Secondly, I've recently began going the MP4 route to save some money and be able to cover more wrestling. This throws a monkey wrench in the title of this site so it's kind of weird when deciding whether to post the reviews here or on my main blog. Well, recently, I've went with the main site and posted a few Beyond Wrestling reviews that I feel I should link you to below:
Beyond Wrestling: King of Arts Review
Beyond Wrestling: Scorned Review

I'll try to add images on the sidebar of this site to keep you updated on show reviews that I've posted elsewhere although I've also considered just publishing them twice. We'll see how it goes. The best way to keep up though is to just follow the blog on Twitter @ThePWTruth where I tweet out links to EVERYTHING I write whether it be here, on the main Pro Wrestling Truth site, or on Team PWG.

I think I've covered everything and done so in a short, effective manner so I'll go ahead and sign off from here. Thanks for supporting and reading, as always. This has grown way more than I ever expected and I can only thank you all for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment